Kblossoms has just made some Swarovski crystal seahorse charm sterling silver necklaces! They are perfect to wear to the beach! The Swarovski crystals are golden shadow or clear in color and polygon shaped and dazzles your eyes! Freshwater pearls and sterling silver starfishes and shells are added to this charm necklace to give it a beach feel. They are inspired by my trip to the Monterey Bay Aquarium in CA where there were seahorses, jellyfishes, and sea anemones on display. You can now buy these cute seahorse charms on www.kblossoms.etsy.com!
5 Little Known Facts About Silver:
1) Silver is only shiny when polished. In it's pure form, silver is actually dull. So if you want to keep your silver jewelry sparkly, remember to polish it every so often. To clean silver, put warm water into a medium bowl with a few drops of mild dish soap. Mix in 2 tablespoons of salt and 2 tablespoons of baking soda. Cut a small section of aluminum foil (3inch x 3inch) and push to the bottom of the bowl. Put silver into the bowl and lightly rub with your fingers. You may allow the jewelry to sit for up to 5 minutes. Rinse clean, dry with soft towel. You can also use a jewelry cloth to polish the silver.
2) In ancient and Medieval Europe, silver was often more valuable than gold. So if you're into old skool European fashion, silver necklace and earrings are a must to complete the look!
3) Legend has it that the only way to kill a werewolf is with a silver bullet. Or, if you're brave enough for close combat, a silver stake works just as well too. If you happen to strike a werewolf's fancy and wish to have a fighting chance, you could possibly use your silver jewelry defensively (silver burns werewolves on contact) and escape unharmed. And if you're a True Blood fan, a silver chain will burn a vampire too. Sorry, but KBlossoms does not warranty against werewolf and vampire claims!
4) On your 25th year of wedding, you'd be celebrating your Silver Anniversary. Congrats! Expect to receive silver gifts (or if you're Asian, expect Red Envelopes!) And, since you're already half way there, when you reach your 50th anniversary, and let the US President know 6 weeks ahead of time, the US President will personally send you a congratulatory anniversary card. Just let him know at: The White House, Attn: Greetings Office, Washington, DC 20502-0039.
5) Traditionally, on special occasions that you use fine China to entertain guests, you'd usually set silver silverware too. Ancient Chinese emperors used silver utensils to kill bacteria and germs in their foods.